Sunday, July 27, 2014

Why are some ancient locations active while others aren’t?

I was struck several times by the same experience on my recent trip overseas.  I’ve written about all the layers of entities I have seen in some ancient locations.  I expected that.  But what I found particularly interesting were all the ancient locations that I didn’t pick up anything at all.

 I spent time in some incredible places that I would have thought would have been full of activity, or at least beings to read, and I found them flat with no paranormal energy.  This happened in a variety of places.  I analyzed the locations to see what, if anything they had in common.  Besides centuries or even millennia of constant human habitation, they were all very active with the living at the time.  Some were tourist sites, others just lots of daily activity.

I was wondering if all the activity of the living in the locations could sort of erase the energy left by the past, and affectively wipe out any “ghostly” presence.  That really doesn’t make sense to me as most of the places I visited with similar histories and current activity levels with human interaction did have paranormal records and beings. 

It is possible that the energy is there, and I was just distracted or having an off day and didn’t notice anything.  That certainly happens.  But at this point, I’m just not sure.

Please feel free to leave your comments!  I’m interested in your opinions on this!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment